Full Stack Bioinformatics
Tailored to your needs!
- Workflow automation and optimization
- Genome assembly, variant calling, annotation, comparative genomics and phylogenomics
- Heterogeneous data integration and machine learning
Web App development
- Online, interactive data analytics and visualization
- REST APIs
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Cloud/Docker deployment
- Metagenomic assembly, binning, and gene cataloging
- Functional and Taxonomic analysis
- Metabolic pathway mapping and visualization
Who we are
Youssef is a bioinformatician with 15 years of experience. As Head of Bioinformatics at a top Japanese genetic testing firm, he led various critical projects, such as a clinical WGS pipeline, co-designing an Asian Ancestry kit, and streamlining and automating their bioinformatics processes. Youssef co-developed iPath3 and Functree2 while a PostDoc at the Yamada Lab (Tokyo Tech). During his PhD at the lab of Jeroen Raes (KU Leuven / VUB), he worked on gut microbiome multi-omics integration, and pioneered biome-specific analysis of meta-omics data through GOmixer, the GMMs and the GBMs.
Get in touch
Interested in using our services?
Simply fill out the form below and we will promptly get in touch